Saturday, June 14, 2008

my feel feeling fresh

If you're a a VIP in my world you probably get fabulous things in the mail from me. Don't be surprised if you get some of these to help you "wake up with your feel feeling fresh"
I've always wanted to do some kind of mail-based package project. A subscription people could sign up for in order to get fun stuff in the mail from me from the places I go. I was thinking like everything from Japanese pizza hut menus (along with my commentary) to a selection of Korean gum; an occasional quirky postcard or a list of good words to know in Thai; a map of my adventures on day or a play list of the soundtrack of my life theses days; a photo journal of a week in new tea beverages and my reviews, handmade phone charms or mini-envelopes made from wild magazines picked up at the 7-11 in Tokyo. It would be produced seasonally and I'd call it POSTAGE or koco-mail (but that sounds like I'm referencing ANTM, "Tyra-mail") or maybe koco@mail (the @ symbol is not referred to as "at" but instead as golbangi, or snail in Korean). But no one would get that last one unless I explained it.

You know what? Here's the deal. I'll send you 4 packages this year with fantastic stuff I pick up along my adventures if you give me 50 bucks... no, how about $49.94? What a deal! That means I make no money, but I get to go to the post office and I have an excuse to buy all the wild stuff I come across. It will be like my favorite day all the time. It's like buying my adoration for a mere fraction of the price.



$49.94 (USD)
1 year (4 mailings) of
documentation,
collected bits
of funny and fabulous,
from miss koco's adventures
straight to your mailbox

2 comments:

REY said...

omg. they advertise those footpads on tv here and there is nothing Jen wants more in the world. She talks about it every time she sees the commercial and I'm like, oh, just fucking let me order them for you already, but then she denies it. "oh. no. that's silly. no. I don't need them." yeah. but then the next time she sees the commercial it starts all over again.

misskoco said...

Oh, I'll totally send her some! My feeling does feel a little fresher after using them. They're really strange, but fun. Why not. I'm gonna put together a variety pack, just you wait.