Monday, April 28, 2008

next

Tomorrow is a day for figuring out all I need for what's next. Tomorrow will stretch into the next two days and feel like one and three and two, and I don't know how long or what time it is, all together. When I lay my head down on a pillow again it will be in another place. A place I have no idea about but everyone says that I'll love. It will be my new place, where I live...

I put trust in myself and faith in the adventure of it all. I look onward, squinting my eyes to try to see what lays beyond, and fill in what I can not with all that I can imagine.

The things I want to take with me most, the things I most desire, the things maybe I actually need, never fit in my luggage.

2 comments:

FirstPersonArts said...

Have fun! And keep in touch with your friends at First Person Arts...

misskoco said...

Oh don't you worry about that, you're going to have to deal with me! I'm obsessed with you guys.