Saturday, February 7, 2009

ridiculous holidays I need to celebrate

I've missed out on two holidays in 2009 due to late notification. This is unacceptable.
Today is Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, but I had a bowl of wheatina. I totally would have eaten a huge bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream if I had only known just a few hours earlier about this. Doesn't everyone know that YOU MUST TELL MISS KOCO about these things?!
Nobody has kept precise track but through word of mouth ICFBD has been celebrated in many homes, states and countries all over the world. Some people give parties with musical instruments, others simply celebrate with family members. There is no right or wrong so long as you follow the 3 plus 1 simple Ice Cream for Breakfast Day Rules

(1) Eat ice cream
(2) for breakfast
(3) on the first Saturday in February

(4) spread the word

The rest is up to you!

I also missed out on Intergalactic Tutu Day! I can't tell you how much I would have loved to celebrate ITD 2009 this year. It's possibly unhealthy how much I want to wear a tutu right now.


On Earth, Intergalactic Tutu Day is celebrated on February 2nd of each solar year. While the observation of Intergalactic Tutu Day varies greatly from civilization to civilization, the most common practice is for beings to simply wear tutus! You do have a tutu, don't you?
Please notify me of any fun upcoming holidays I must celebrate. Here are a few I'm considering to add to my calendar:
Blame Someone Else Day -- Feb. 13th
Pi Day -- March 14th
Take Your Pants for a Walk Day--July 27

I will not be participating in:
International Sword Swallowers Day -- Feb. 28th
Pig Day --March 1st
National Sea Monkey Day -- May 16th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man.. i missed out on EICFBD too!
but now i know for next year..

(good trade of info.. i'm the one who let you in on tutu day.. )

misskoco said...

And I was so happy to see the photos posted of ITD. They've inspired me to incorporate more fun, frolicking, and tutus into my life.

We need these things.