Wednesday, December 3, 2008

addition to the collection

I saw a post somewhere on the internet, a call for art, through the mail. This person would mail you a piece of art if you mailed him something interesting. I love mail, so I sent him a nipple. He responded with a picture and an email saying, "You sent the perfect 3rd nipple for me. The color is a bit off, but it matches perfectly, as both of mine are pierced." He also sent me a letter with lots of goodies, including a picture of some otters and some other random stuff. This is what makes life feel like life. He actually wrote on the back of the photo, "Yay otters!" I want more mail like this, all the time. If you want a handmade fiber nipple of your own, and you're willing to send fun artsy items in return, let me know.
For more pictures from the nipple collection/archive check the flickr set.

No comments: