Thursday, July 3, 2008

I thought this one wouldn't be notable, but...

I feel so loved. Thank you Gia, Janine, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Ian, and Ian, and Eleni; I love hearing you. Thanks for calling. Thank you Mom for making me a cake, even though I won't get to eat it. Thank you Kazumi, Nazomi, Satoko, and Yukiko; your gifts mean more to me than you could possibly know. Thank you to Jackie, Eric, Devalina, Phil, Jutta, Ms. Tiff, Ms. Niskey, Sarah, Regina, Oliver, Alicia, Ann, Jess, Paul, Minqu and Angelique; your virtual hugs, kisses, and best wishes make me smile and feel so lucky to have cool people all over the place. I love you dearly.

AND huge どうもありがとうございます to Taka; I don't even have the right words to show my gratitude. You give me goosebumps. I'm glowing. I will cherish this one.

...and thank you to the lady at the Uniqlo in Tsudanuma that speaks English really well. Without you I would have never been able to find the most comfortably fitting bra I've ever had in my life.

1 comment:

FirstPersonArts said...

Aww, happy birthday Miss Koco, from your buddies at First Person Arts!