Wednesday, August 6, 2008

after the tone (update)

Miss Koco's Hello Happy Line, the three month experiment with voicemail, has been fully updated. I was surprised by how many people called to tell personal stories. Sad, tearful stories they really just needed someone to hear. To those people I'd like them to know that even though you didn't always get a response, I was listening. I was also throughly entertained by the silliness left in audio format. Coming home and checking my messages was really a treat.

You can go to the site to see all the posts, or go the itunes store (search for misskoco) and download them. Here are a few of my favorites:

On being a Jew. Sugar monk tells a true story from nyc about his interactions with a Korean lady at the deli.

The giveaway. one of my favorite callers left a message outlining a story she's writing that involves Oprah.


Africa? Mr. Pugh tells a funny tale from his world.

No comments: