Monday, September 15, 2008

BreastStrokes @ CAC

I'll be showing a few pieces in a group show called BreastStrokes at the Cheltenham Art Center. The opening reception will be this Sunday, Sept. 21st from 2-4pm. A portion of all sales will go to local breast cancer awareness non profit organizations.

Sadly, the CAC is having some major financial issues, so they are currently closed until they restructure and figure things out. There are other rumors that they are going to be closed permanently due to bankruptcy. This is pretty shocking and unfortunate news. As far as I know they will in fact have this opening/closing on Sunday. Do come out and support this show, the artists, the non-profits involved, and the CAC. It may be the last show there.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Ah, Miss Koco! I'm so glad you came to the Salon last Wednesday! When can I see you again?

misskoco said...

I hope we will bump into each other much more now that I'm back. You can catch me at Mew Gallery on Saturday for Craftadelphia, and of course I'll be at the Cheltenham show on Sunday. Other than that I'm out and about and hope to see more of Ms. Angel spouting something delicious.